The West Coast League Division Series is a best of three game series. The Bells will travel to face their opponent in the opening game of the series on Tuesday, August 12, and then return to Joe Martin Field to host games on Wednesday, August 13 and Thursday, August 14 (if necessary).
The Bells’ opponent is dependent on the result of the WCL Wild Card race, which is currently down to the wire between the Bend Elks and the Wenatchee AppleSox. If the AppleSox win the Wild Card, the Bells will face Wenatchee, and if the Elks win the Wild Card, the Bells will take on the Yakima Valley Pippins.
Fans who wish to purchase playoff tickets may do so by visiting http://bellstowne.bigcartel.com/category/tickets or by calling the Bells office at 360-527-1035. Inventory is limited for this game and tickets will be limited to the first 3,000 sold.
In an effort to provide a great fan experience and a memorable night at the ballpark for all, please take note of the following details for the home playoff game:
- Only 3,000 tickets are available. They can be purchased online at http://bellstowne.bigcartel.com/category/tickets or by calling the Bells Ticket Office at 360-527-1035.
- General Admission Tickets ($6) will be available at any of the tables located in the grass area to the left of the Joe Martin Field ticket office. Cash is encouraged, but credit/debit cards will also be accepted.
- Reserved Seating Tickets ($8 or $11) will be available at the Joe Martin Field ticket office. Grandstand Reserved seating will be open seating (first come, first serve) anywhere in the grandstand reserved section.
- All online orders can be picked up at will call, which will be located to the right of the Joe Martin Field ticket office.
- The Bells are expecting a large crowd that night, therefore to avoid any long lines, it is best to purchase your ticket early, and pick it up prior to game day.
- Concessions will be limited, but food trucks will be available in the grass area down the third base line. Please bring cash for dining at food trucks.
- Gates will open at 5:00 p.m. Please arrive early to ensure entry into the ballpark for the beginning of the game.
“We are thrilled with the opportunity to host a home playoff game,” said Bells general manager Nick Caples. “We are looking forward to sharing this experience with the entire Whatcom and Skagit County communities and we look forward to a fun and special night at the ballpark.
For more information or questions about the WCL Division Series Playoff Game at Joe Martin Field, please call the Bells Front Office at 360-527-1035.