The Bellingham Bells are excited to announce the release of their 2014 West Coast League schedule. The Bells will play a total of 54 games this summer, 27 of which will be at home.
The Bells home opener will be on Monday, June 9 with a three game series against Klamath Falls.
2014 Schedule Highlights:
· 54 West Coast League games
· 27 home games
· Multiple “$2 Tuesday Promotions” and several other fun promotional events
· Five weekend home stands
· Newly aligned divisions and travel schedule
· The All Star Game will be held July 21st in Klamath Falls
· Monday-Saturday home games begin at 7:05 p.m.
· Sunday afternoon home games begin at 3:05 p.m.
The schedule features an exciting Fourth of July series (7/3-7/5) with the Cowlitz Black Bears, as well as a home series versus the 2013 WCL Champion, the Corvallis Knights.
2014 will feature the first year of the revised West Coast League divisions. Each team will play each other once per season, but will not travel to each division every year. In 2014, the Bells will travel for all East division games, and be at home for all games against the South division.
The Bells are preparing a number of exciting promotional nights throughout the summer season, so stay tuned for more details! “Joe Martin Field will be once again be filled with great energy and excitement during the summer months,” said Bells general manager Nick Caples. “We look forward to treating Bells fans to competitive baseball and terrific, high value, family entertainment.”