05/21/2019 11:48 AM
The Bellingham Bells have added 12 players to the 2019 roster to serve 10-day roles. The 10-day player class consists of seven pitchers, a catcher, three infielders, and an outfielder.
“This is a group of quality players and we believe each one of them could make a big difference in our early season success,” Bells pitching coach and recruiting coordinator Jim Clem said. “We have had our eyes on these particular players for a while.”
Due to varying academic and athletic schedules, players will arrive in Bellingham at different times throughout June, requiring the ten-day players to fill out the roster early in the season. The Bells retain the option to keep any of these players after their 10-day contracts expire.
“These 10-day players are extremely important to our team, regardless of whether they make the full-time roster,” Clem said.
The ten-day players include:
- Eric Anderson, RHP, Bellevue College
- Will Armbruester, RHP, University of New Mexico
- Barry Caine, RHP, University of British Columbia
- Marcos Cuenca, RHP, Western Oklahoma State College
- Tate Dearing, RHP, Polk State College
- Nick Miller, LHP, Bellevue College
- Justin Tucker, RHP, Pacific Lutheran University
- Ricardo Barraza, University of Puget Sound
- Chase Anderson, Pacific University
- Nic Sokol, Edmonds Community College
- Sam Swenson, George Fox University
- Dylan Morgan, Pacific University