The Bellingham Bells coaching staff, along with select Bells players will be offering a 2 day baseball mini camp for kids 6-12 years old on July 23rd and July 24th. Sign up Today!
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of my child ("participant") being allowed to participate in any way in Bellingham Bells Camps related events and activities, the undersigned, for and on behalf of myself, any other parent/guardian, and the participant:
1. Agree that the participant should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she should immediately advise his or her coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence but the action, inaction, and negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that the parent/guardian and any other child or guest under his/her supervision who is attending/watching a camp session assumes risks from thrown or batted balls, bats or any other objects on or leaving the field, and the risks of being injured by the acts of others, and other risks incident to baseball and baseball camp activities, and that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks, including risks from thrown or batted balls, bats or any other objects on or leaving the field, and the risks of being injured by the acts of others, and other risks incident to baseball and baseball camp activities, and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Covenant not to sue, and release, waive and discharge Bellingham Baseball Club, LLC, Sandlot Ventures, LLC, the Bellingham Bells and all individuals and entities affiliated with these two Limited Liability Companies in any way, West Coast League, American Legion Baseball-Div I, ALB, Northwest Baseball Institute, NWBI, Hall of Fame Camps, Bellingham Parks & Recreation, City of Bellingham, and all of the respective administrators, directors, agents, and other employees of these organizations, other members/participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasees,” from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages of any kind on account of any injury, including death and damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
5. I hereby authorize BELLS CAMPS to videotape my child(ren) for baseball instructional and promotional purposes only. I have read this statement and my payment and/or signature below verifies mine and my child’s acceptance of these conditions.