Bellingham, Wash. – Bobblehead nights, fireworks shows, family theme nights and many more events will all be a part of the Bells exciting promotional schedule this summer at Joe Martin Field! In fact, the Bells are thrilled to announce that there will be a special promotion of some kind on EVERY night of the team’s 2011 home schedule!
The season will truly start out with a bang as fireworks shows will be held after the first two games of the “Opening Weekend!” In addition to the fireworks that will be presented by Silver Reef Casino on Friday, June 3rd, Bells magnet schedules, sponsored by Little Caesars, will be given out to all fans attending the ballgame.
The Bells will get the fireworks going again after the contest on Saturday, June 4th and all fans attending that ballgame will receive a Bells logo window decal, presented by Banner Bank. The final game of the opening homestand (Sunday, June 5th) will be the Bells first “Family Night” of the season. Look for some great food/dinner offerings on these Family Nights at Joe Martin!
“We are very excited about the promotional schedule this season,” said Bells general manager Blake Buswell. “There will be promotional nights and giveaway items that will appeal to fans of all ages. We are extremely grateful for the partners that have stepped up to help us create one of the best promotional schedules in summer collegiate baseball!”
On Saturday, July 9th, together with Sport Restaurant & Bar, the Bells will be honoring the Puget Sound Affiliate of Susan G. Komen For The Cure with a very special breast cancer awareness night. The first 1,000 fans in the park will receive a great commemorative t-shirt and the Bells will be donating $1 from the sale of every ticket to help support the wonderful work that is being done by Susan G. Komen For the Cure.
For the first time ever at Joe Martin Field, the Bells will be presenting two very special bobblehead nights!! On Monday, July 18th, the first 1,000 fans will receive a bobblehead, sponsored by Smith Kia of Bellingham, of the Bells new “Bellinghamster” mascot! Then on Wednesday, July 20th, thanks to the support of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the Bells will hand out another one-of-a-kind bobblehead to the first 1,000 fans… The bobblehead will be of MLB all-star and World Series Champion, Jamie Moyer wearing a Bells uniform!! Jamie and his wife Karen will be in attendance for the game as the Bells honor the great work that their Seattle based non-profit foundation, The Moyer Foundation, has done to help children in distress in communities throughout the country.
Fans can also look forward to a number of other very special events that honor and celebrate wonderful organizations within our communities, including: Youth Baseball & Softball Night, Scouting Night, Armed Forces Night and Emergency Services Night.
Aside from the fireworks shows of the opening weekend, two additional post-game shows will be on display during the summer session. On Saturday, July 2nd the Bells will kick-off the Independence Day celebrations with a fun fireworks display, then on Thursday, August 4th, the Bells will cap off the regular season finale with one last night of post-game fireworks excitement.
The Bells full promotional giveaway schedule is as follows:
- Friday, June 3: Bells Magnet Schedule to first 1,500 fans, courtesy of Little Caesars AND post-game fireworks show presented by Silver Reef Casino
- Saturday, June 4: Bells Logo Decal to first 1,500 fans, courtesy of Banner Bank
- Saturday, June 11: Bells Collectible Trophy Hat given to first 1,000 fans in the ballpark
- Monday, June 20: Bells Eco-Friendly Bag given to first 1,000 fans
- Wednesday, June 22: Bells Soft Cooler Bag given to first 1,000 fans in attendance
- Friday, July 8: Bells Cap given to first 1,000 fans in attendance
- Saturday, July 9: T-Shirt Giveaway for first 1,000 fans courtesy of Sport Restaurant & Bar
- Monday, July 18: Bells Mascot Bobblehead given to first 1,000 fans, courtesy of Smith Kia of Bellingham
- Wednesday, July 20: Jamie Moyer Bobblehead given to first 1,000 fans, courtesy of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Saturday, July 30: Bells Drawstring Backpack to first 1,000 fans, courtesy of Charter College
- Wednesday, August 3: Bells Fan Appreciation-Photo Frame given to first 1,000 fans
The Bells full 2011 promotional schedule is now available at www.bellinghambells.com. The team is offering a couple of, 7-game, season ticket packages this year that are set-up to enable fans a great opportunity to enjoy some Bells games on some of the best giveaway nights at the ballpark.